Friday, February 27, 2009

Energy Petition-DFW

We the people of the Dallas/Fort Worth area....

I have been hearing, "We are creating far too much pollution, I can't stand this city smog." I have also heard, "We are too dependant on fossil fuels and foreign oil." My neighbor states, "Energy prices fluctuate too much..." Everyone is looking for someone to do something about it. Well, I am doing something about it.

I have organized and put into circulation a petition for the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The purpose of the petition is to voice our opinion to those who are greatly in control of our future that the local population is very much interested in reducing their carbon footprint and lowering their energy bills through alternative energy. We as the "the people" have a strong voice. We will be heard.

If you by chance come upon a copy, please sign it. If you would like to sign-up as a volunteer to aid in our cause, simply notify me by email and I will get you the information you need. Thank you so much for your contribution to the cause. If you would like to sign it via email, simply send me an email voicing your concern being concluded with you name and optional address and it will be combined with the others who are voicing their opinion.

We can get rid of the cloud that hangs over our metroplex. Please realize that as individuals we can all make a difference!

Sam Sadler
greenwatt2002@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment